Siine Shortcut Keyboard
Keyboard that includes typing shortcuts to speed up your typing
Siine Shortcut Keyboard is an Android keyboard alternative that helps users type faster via shortcuts.
Siine Shortcut Keyboard enhances the default keyboard. It lets you configure the layout as well as other characteristics. It also lets you add customizable buttons that can execute a number of different commands. You could, for instance, have a button that automatically adds an emoji you use frequently, or you could have a button to bring up a clock so that the time could quickly be added to a message you’re writing.
An aspect that makes this keyboard customizer so effective is how customizable it is. It may take some time and be a process over time to customize, but in doing so, you’ll have a keyboard that’s truly personalized to how you work, how you type and so forth. That can make a big difference. It also has a large directory of modules and shortcuts to choose from. If you can think of it, it’s probably there, and the developer adds new options often.
This app also fundamentally changes your keyboard, and that’s important because it means those changes are available wherever you work. Unless you use an app that employs a custom keyboard, which is rare, you’ll have access to all your shortcuts, modules and other items.
Siine Shortcut Keyboard lacks automation. That’s not so much a criticism but recognizing what could make this app a lot better. To get the most out of this app now, you have to recognize your own input patterns and create the necessary shortcuts. It’s a great app nonetheless, but it would be really nice if the app could recognize those behaviors and perhaps offer up solutions.
- Android keyboard alternative
- Type faster with shortcuts
- Highly customizable
- Lacks automation
Now you can add custom words to dictionary on Android 4.0
Don Quijote Quotes added for Spanish language
Added Persian and Thai keyboard layouts for Android 2.3 to 4.0. (and Hindi from 4.0 and up)
Fixed the Double French and Double German in Keyboard Settings.
Some small bugs fixed.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALENDAR: Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_CALENDAR: Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.